16th April 2023 Daily Current Affair
1. When has ‘World Earth Day’ been celebrated recently?
a. 20 April
c. 21 April
d. 19 April
2. Recently, the launch of the world’s biggest and most powerful rocket ‘Starship’ by whom has failed?
3. Recently Oliver Dowden has been named as the Deputy Prime Minister of which country?
4. In which state Kisan Sampark Abhiyan program will be started recently?
a. Jammu Kashmir
5. Which Indian company has recently achieved a market capitalization of ‘5 lakh crore rupees’?
a. Adani Power
b. ITC Ltd.
c. Hero Motocorp
6. Indian Air Force will participate in which country’s multilateral exercise INIOCHOS recently?
7. Recently Assam has signed an agreement with which state to settle the border dispute?
d. Arunanchal Pradesh
8. Where has India proposed to develop G-20 park recently?
a. New Delhi
9. Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador by Star Sports recently?
a. David Warner
b. Rishabh Pant
c. Virat Kohli
d. Suryakumar Yadav
10. Which state has recently become the first to have a DNA database of unidentified dead bodies?
a. Uttar Pradesh
b. Tamil Nadu
c. Himachal Pradesh
11. Who has recently released his autobiography ‘Crosscourt’?
a. Sania Mirza
b. Saina Nehwal
c. Nandini Das
d. Jaideep Mukerjiya
12. Which state government has recently launched the ‘Van Panchayat One Playground’ project to revive the sports culture?
13. Who has been appointed as the chairman of National Technical Research Organization recently?
a. Sanjay Panday
b. Arun Sinha
c. Nitin Pranjpe
d. Randhir Thakur
14.Which bank will raise $500 million through dollar bond recently?
a. ICICI Bank
b. HDFC Bank
d. IDFC Bank
15. Who has recently been selected to represent India in the World Championship of Jujutsu International Federation?
a. Arzoo Aftab
b. Tahi Rabastan
c. Aftab Malik
d. Sabkat Malik