IGNOU Assignment Status 2022, Marking Scheme – Check Online
IGNOU Assignment status: Indira Gandhi National Open University gives assignments/ projects to all students in every session. Doing Assignment and timely submission of assignments is very important for all the students studying in IGNOU. Most of the students are trying to find their assignment status for 2022 online. If you have submitted your assignment and want to check assignment status then this post can be helpful for you because in this post we will share the process to check assignment status 2022.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2022: After the assignment submission deadline, Indira Gandhi National Open University gives students the facility to check their assignment status online and all the students can access their assignment status 2022 through the official website. Students can see their assignment status with the help of enrollment number, date of birth, and code of the program. The full article to know more about the assignment status and results in 2022.
IGNOU assignment status 2022
Indira Gandhi National Open University gives students the facility to study online from anywhere around the country. Every year lakhs of students take admission in the June and January session. After the admission IGNOU updates assignment questions for the semester on the official website. Students who enrolled in the IGNOU course have to complete the assignment before the deadline and they have to submit it to the study center or online.
It is important to submit assignments before the term-end exam because each course assignment consists of almost 30% of total marks along with 70% of written and practical exam marks. Students who enrolled in the course and submitted the assignment should keep track of the assignment status. The assignment status-checking Direct link has been shared in the post.
IGNOU Assignment- Overview
|University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|IGNOU Assignment Submit Last Date||31st October 2022|
IGNOU Project Result 2022
IGNOU will release the result of all assignments submitted by the students on their official website. Students can check the result online. After checking and evaluating the assignment. Marks are updated with the result IGNOU has released the results for the Term End Examination assignment for the master’s degree, bachelor’s degree, Diploma Certificate, PG Diploma, PG Certificate, etc. The assignment results status can also be checked Programme wise from the official website. Students will need their 10-digit enrollment number/date of birth details and programme code to check the assignment online.
Steps To Submit the IGNOU Assignment 2022
If you are new to IGNOU university it can be very confusing for you to understand how to submit the assignment Before the term end exam students need to submit the assignment before the due date, follow all the steps given below to submit the assignment online
- Step 1: students need to Visit the official website at http://www.ignou.ac.in
- Step 2: Now Go To the News and Announcement Section
- Step 3: Here You will find The Notification about assignment Submission
- Step 4: Now Click on it, here you will get an email or google form link to upload the assignments with all the instruction
- Following all steps, you can submit the assignment online
How to check IGNOU assignment status 2022
IGNOU Assignment Status 2022: After submitting an assignment it is very important to check the assignment status online. So follow the given steps below to check the IGNOU assignment status for 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official website – admission.ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: Enter your enrollment number and select the programme code.
- Step 3: Click on submit button
- Step 4: Now, a window will open displaying your IGNOU assignment status 2022
- Step 5: you can download the assignment status for future reference
Details Mentioned on IGNOU Assignment Status 2022
After getting the assignment status details students must check the following details
- Enrollment Number
- Programme Name
- Code of the courses
- Status of the Assignments
- Date of submission of assignments
IGNOU Assignment Important dates 2022
|Events||January Session (2022)||July Session (2022)|
|IGNOU Assignment submission last date for UG||October 31, 2022||March 31, 2023|
|IGNOU Assignment submission last date for PG||October 31, 2022||March 31, 2023|
|Updation of assignment status||To be notified|
|Term End Examination||December 2, 202 to January 5, 2023||July to August 2023|
Marking scheme for IGNOU Assignment 2022
IGNOU uses the following system for grading for evaluating students’ achievement
|A||80% and Above|
|B||60% to 79.9%|
|C||50% to 59.9%|
|D||40% to 49.9%|
Letter Grade System
How to Download IGNOU Assignment 2022
To download IGNOU assignment 2022 students can follow the given steps below
- Step 1: Visit the official website at ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: Below the support dropdown, choose the ‘ Student Zone ’ option
- Step 3: Now click on the assignment button
- Step 4: now the list of assignments with the program will show on your computer screen
- Step 5: Select the program with the academic year/ session for which you want to download the assignments.
- Step 6: Now click on it and download the pdf file of the Assignment
IGNOU Assignment 2022 FAQs
Q. 2. How to check IGNOU assignment status 2022?
Ans. IGNOU has updated the IGNOU assignment status for June 2022 term-end exams at admission.ignou.ac.in. students can check it using the enrollment number and program code.
Q. 3. What are good IGNOU assignment marks?
Ans. IGNOU assignments are important for all the students required to score at least 40% in each assignment.