Sushma Swaraj Award Haryana 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility & Details
Sushma Swaraj award Haryana 2022 has been announced by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar. The announcement was made by the CM during presenting the annual budget of the state for the year 2022- 23. This award has been announced for the women for their significant contributions or achievements in different walks of life in national and international spheres. To accumulate information about the सुषमा स्वराज पुरस्कार हरियाणा you have to read a section of this article that includes eligibility criteria, the application process, and other relevant information.
Sushma Swaraj Award Haryana 2022
Sushma Swaraj Award Haryana has been started on the occasion of the international women’s day date on 8th March 2022. During the budget tree speed Chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar that Sushma Swaraj daughter of Haryana was an inspiration to all women in India. सुषमा स्वराज पुरस्कार हरियाणा is especially for the women of Haryana who contribute their different walks of life in national and international spheres. All eligible candidates may submit their applications to get the award.
- Name of the scheme: Sushma Swaraj Award Haryana
- Launched by: Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar
- Beneficiaries: women of Haryana
- Launched on: Tuesday 8 March 2022
- Benefits: cash award
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: update soon
Objective Of Swaraj Award Haryana
The main objective of Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar behind starting the scheme is to encourage the women of the state to come forward and achieve something in their life in the field of social, economic, sports, culture, and politics.
Benefits Of Sushma Swaraj Award Haryana
Tuesday 8 March 2022 on the occasion of international women’s day, Chief Minister of Haryana Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar has announced the award to celebrate the social, economic, cultural, and sports, and political achievements of women in the past few years. This award is especially for women candidates. Under this award, prize money of rupees, 5 lakh will provide to the select women.
Sushma Swaraj Award Haryana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a woman
- An applicant should be an Indian citizen
- She must be a permanent resident of Haryana
- Aadhar card
- Resident proof
- Age proof
- Income proof
- Other significant documents
Sushma Swaraj Award Haryana 2022 Application Procedure
As this scheme, Haryana has been recently announcing there is no define application process yet release by the authorities. Soon we will update the information about the application process once it has been release by the authorities. Some common steps which applicants have to follow are as under
- Open the official website of the Sushma Swaraj award
- Choose the appropriate link and the application form will open on the screen
- Fill the details in the application form as required
- Upload the significant documents in the prescribed format
- Review your application once very carefully
- If no changes needs then hit submit button