Teacher Vacancies In Kashmir, Check Eligibility & More, Apply Now
FAMOUS ABHAY MISSION SEC SCHOOL :- Applications on plain paper with complete bio data are invited for the following posts from qualified and experienced candidates with good academic reward and excellent communication skills.
No Of Posts & Name Of Posts :-
1. English Teacher 03 Posts (To teach upto 10th)
2. English Teacher 02 Posts (To teach upto 8th)
3. Science Teacher 02 Posts (To teach upto 8th)
4. Urdu Teacher 02 Posts (To teach upto 10th)
5. Urdu Teacher 01Posts (To teach upto 8th)
6. Physical Teacher 01 Post
7. Kashmiri Teacher 01 Post (To teach upto 10th)
8. LPD Teachers 04 Posts Only female candidates with good communication skills can apply
9. Co-ordinator 01 Post
10. Conductor 03 Posts
Education Qualifications Teacher Vacancies In Kashmir :-
English Teacher :- M.A, B.Ed
English Teacher :- B.A, BSc, B.Ed
Science Teacher :- BSc, B.Ed
Urdu Teacher :- M.A, M.ed
Urdu Teacher :- B.A, B.ed
Physical Teacher :- B.Ped/M.Ped
Kashmiri Teacher :- B.A, B.ed
LPD Teachers :- Graduate, B.Ed with 3 years’ experience, specialization in kindergarten system of education Fluency in English language is compulsory
Co-ordinator :- M.A/MSc, 5 years’ experience in administration
Conductor :- 8th Pass
English Teacher :- 9000-12000
English Teacher :- 7000-10000
Science Teacher :- 7000-10000
Urdu Teacher :- 9000-12000
Urdu Teacher :- 7000-10000
Physical Teacher :- 7000-10000
Kashmiri Teacher :- 7000-10000
LPD Teachers :- 7000-10000
Co-ordinator :- Negotiable
Conductor :- 6000 (consolidated)
How To Apply For Teacher Vacancies In Kashmir :-
1) All the necessary documents ( D.O.B, All other certificates of qualification/Examination) should reach the office by
or before 08.02-2023.
2) Applicants are advised kindly mention “Post for apply” necessarily in their application.
3) Short listed candidates will be called for written test /interview.
4) The salary mentioned above includes the amount of provident fund contribution (school Share).
5) You can also mail your CV along with all certificates to [email protected].
For any further information please call: